Monday, April 14, 2014

Dollar Tree Cleaner Review: Spic and Span Forest Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray

For this post, I put Spic and Span Multi-Surface Cleaner spray to the test.  I'm a big advocate of using dollar store cleaning products whenever possible.  To put it plainly, most people don't see the brand name of your kitchen cleaner.  So, if you are going to save money, you can save it behind the scenes at home without suffering any social stigma from wearing cheap clothing or brown bagging your lunch.

To test Spic and Span, I just took one look at the filthy balcony railings at our apartment.  They were absolutely nasty with at least three years worth of pollen, bird droppings, pine tar, and probably pollutants from a nearby highway.  They were positively black.  I simply sprayed the railings with Spic and Span Forest Fresh Multi-Surface Spray Cleaner from Dollar Tree and wiped it up with paper towels a few seconds later.
Spic and Spain Forest Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Defeats Dirt and Grime
Here is a picture of a section of railing before I cleaned it using Spic and Span.  It is very filthy.  I couldn't rest my hands, a coffee cup, binoculars, or a camera out on that railing in it's untouched condition.  That's at least three years worth of nasty dirt on the railing.

Dirty Apartment Balcony Railing Before Spic and Span
Much Cleaner After Using Spic and Span
 To conquer the railing, I just sprayed the cleaner liberally and wiped it up with a paper towel after a few seconds.  I didn't have to use a lot of elbow grease.  The cleaner did most of the work.

The Railing Is So Clean It Actually Shines!
For a one dollar bottle of cleaner, my results were impressive.  The cleaner worked well and smelled good.  I heartily recommend Spic and Span cleaners from Dollar Tree.  They are a dollar well spent!

If you want to save money on other cleaning supplies, check these Spring Savings Deals out through April 29th on Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment